Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"Feeling pretty good and thats the truth!"

It really is a great day to be alive! Today I had my last clinical with the Sioux Center Hospital... and it was pretty fun! I got to do a lot more... especially with the millions of in-patients they have in the hospital. I got to practice transferring patients from the bed to the a chair ( even one who has pooped every time they were transfered!) , designed an exercise program for a patient, and helped progress my rotator cuff patient to the next level of rehab!!! It is just so much fun... I can't express how much I love it!!!



My life has been BUSY!!! School is crazy... we have so much to do. Who would have guessed how many muscles are in the hand and arm to make it function how it does! It is amazing!


We also had our Dutch night last night! My friends and I are having theme nights, and so far we had Mexican and Dutch. My friend Judy is as dutch as it gets and she made some dutch potatoes.... they were interesting but I think it is an acquired taste!

Ashley eating the sloppy tacos!


Yummu yummy!
Margaritas-- have to be part of mexican fiesta!
Ash Shoveling in the dutch meal!
My and my food!
Then here are some random pictures of my life:
Me and my roommate Lindsey

Glad it is getting spring.. this was our door a couple weeks ago
SaVE ME FROM WINTER!! I NEED SUMMER!
Some random person came to our house and clogged our toilet and my brave roommate Sarah plunged it ( while brushing her teeth) what a brave soul!



Anyways, that about it for now. Next week is spring break and I am just going to work and study a whole lot! Weird not going on a major spring break trip.. but I think I will survive. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rach, how about a Hungarian night??? You can make chicken paprikash. MOM

Anonymous said...

Can you make a Dutch taco out of Gouda cheese?
Vater