Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sioux Center Days

This weekend was the Sioux Center weekend .. or something. So on Friday night was cruise night so Alex and I got to go in front of the fire station and watch all the fancy cars cruise on Main Street. Then we were able to go ride on the fancy old fashioned fire truck, which was exciting. Now that I am dating a fireman, the other firemen make sure to give us grief.. but it is fun :)

Then Saturday I went with Alex's family to see the firemen water fights! Alex one first place in one event and 4th in another.. he is pretty amazing ;) Then we were in the parade and I helped hand out magnets for his business. Afterwards he took me out to the Blue Mountain in Orange City.. for an AMAZING meal outside :) It was fun to be able to spend the day with his family and his little nieces and nephews.


1 comments:

Amy said...

Yay for you! That sounds so fun! I'm glad you are having some fun along with all the craziness in your life! :)