Tuesday, February 13, 2007

news for you







Hey you all:)
I have good news.. me and Josh are now offically dating :) This weekend we went to his house and I got to meet his parents and see where he grew up. His parents were pretty much amazing and I had a great time playing different games with them and just hanging out with them. He lives in a small town called Edgerton, Minn.. but it was a nice little place. I got to have a tour of it on his snowmobile.. which was SO much fun!! Then on the way home.. we got caught in a big snow storm.. but we had a lot of time to talk about stuff... and we finally made it offical :)

Other than that.. not much has been happening. It keeps getting colder and colder around here.. and I keep freezing and wearing more clothes. I have two tests this week, but i think I am pretty studied up for them.

Well, more information will come later!
-Rachel
( ps. sorry josh did not write too ..:) he is already in bed!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your trip to MN sounds like it was lots of fun. You know, I don't think I have ever been on a snowmobile. Lucky Rach! I hope things start warming up for you... it's been in the high 40's to mid-50's here, and I'm starting to feel like Spring has come. Our bulbs are even starting to come up, which always makes me happy. I love you, Rach, and I'm so happy for you and Josh and I hope that things go well!

Anonymous said...

was i really in bed? probably! oh well. way to go on the update though!
Snowmobiling was a lot of fun, we'll have to do it again allright? I hope your ready for tomorrow! :D

Anonymous said...

Rachel, Rachel, Rachel .... look at you!! How romantic! Mr.Ffff ... aah ... Feucht ... Flanagan ... Ferris ... FEY seems very, very nice!