Thursday, August 13, 2009

my attention starved dog

Since everyone loves to update about thier children, I will update about my little boy, Bentley.

Bentley loves three things:
1. PEOPLE - bentley just loves people - he would do anything to be around people. He loves everyone. He won't leave me alone when i try to do something, if i go inside he wants to follow, while alex sits in the front bentley sits in the law chair right next to him, anything just to be with someone.

2. paper and rippingit to shreds. Newspapers, tissues, boxes, ANYTHING. He makes a MESS. It is annoying when he does this.

3. His third love probably stems from the 2nd one being the broom. He goes NUTS while I am sweeping his mess up or if he just finds the broom in the closest he goes nuts. Its crazy.

When i am typing on the bar stools at Alex's house bentley loves to come under my arm to get attention
oh here he comes
I love my baby boy even though he is naughty!



Of the subject, but Alex and I just got some AWESOME new bedding for our future guest bedroom, so anyone, if you want to visit us in iowa, we have room for you!!!!!! :) Its so pretty and hopefully comfortable ( Alex is going to test it out for me) !!

1 comments:

Carol Anne said...

I would like to come to your house in Iowa, but I don't want to see Bently!