Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday weekend!

Last weekend was my birthday! I can't believe I am now 24 ..I am getting to be a old fart!
It was a pretty good weekend/ week. Thursday was my friend Judys birthday so I went to decorate her apt and work office and Diane made her a pretty cake ( homemade one too!) Then her and I went out for the night to eat. Then on Friday night alex and I went out to eat in Le mars which was fun but it took a long time to get our food so when we got back I just went to bed because i had to get up early in the morning to work. Then on my bdayI went to work 6-2 and it was fun having all the residents sing happy birthday to me several times because they forgot if they had already sung it to me. :) They are so cute :)

Then I came back and went to Alex's sisters house for two of his nephews bday party and my own bday party . Then after that we had to go to a firefighter steak fry in her town and had some really good steaks and food. Then Sunday I worked in the morning then Diane made me Alex and Judy a really good meal! :)

It was a good birthday

Hope everyone is doing well , I caught a terrible cold this weekend and it just is a bugger. I can't breathe, I have a sore throat, and my face feels like it is going to explode! Hope none of you get it because it is miserable!!

0 comments: