Sunday, February 15, 2009

best Vday Ever!

What a good valentines day! Alex really surprised me :) He had me come over at 6 and when I arrived this is what I saw:

A candle light dinner, he mixed my favorite drink, he was dressed up, and had the salad there waiting for me! He made rib eye steaks, hashbrowns with cheese, and his homemade garlic bread! It was very good and I was VERY surprised! Then he rented a really girly move for me ( The Note book) and it was just really fun.


Here are some pictures of the flowers he gave me! sorry these photos are not good quality ... :( Maybe i will get a camera for my birthday next week! :)


4 comments:

Betsy said...

Wow! I guess it is true what they say about Iowa men! ;)

Unknown said...

Oooo la la! Ausgezeichnet! Vielleicht könnten Vater und Mutter sie besuchen, wenn wir wieder aus Bangladesh kommen?
Vater

Rachel said...

ya ya , Dad you can come visit us anytime! we will go boating if you come closer to the summer! also, i think in Aug. he is going to come visit in washington!!

Aunt Karen said...

I don't get it. What do they say about Iowa men?
Anyway, you have one of the best!