Sunday, October 05, 2008

whoops


So... as you can tell..I have been REALLY bad at posting lately!
Life has been busy.. so i will just give the brief overview!


1. School has been going well! Since I stopped working nights I have had a lot more energy to focus on school! My class just went to the major Physician therapy conference three hours away in Council Bluffs. It was really fun staying at a hotel with 5 of my other class mates ( 3 of my classmates could not come) and learning about physical therapy. I went to the 12 hour course on Early mobilty in the ICU. It was VERY interesting! I learned about how important it is to start early PT on patients, the different diseases that cause weakness, and the different tubes and machines used in the ICU. I learned that the ICU is VERY complicated and something I would not want to do, but it was very interesting!

2. Saturday was Alex's birthday! I got him a really cool Ipod docking station, some clothes, and a book by Donald Trump he wanted. It was a good time.. we went out to eat and to a movie. By the way... did I every tell you all how awesome of a boyfriend I have...seriously.. he is AWESOME.

3. Other than that, life has been good. My mom is coming to visit on Saturday and that should be fun! Tomorrow is my brothers birthday... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

My class out to eat at a really cool resturant
Us being silly... looks like I lost my legs!!

0 comments: