Sunday, February 19, 2006

New week, new year




This weekend has been pretty fun and relazing so far. I am gettin worn out from school so it is nice to have the weekends to relax and sleep in ( all 8 am classes ruin my sleeping schedule!). Yesterday the girls and I went to sioux falls to get a little shopping in and get off campus for a while. I got some new running shoes,, which I am pretty excited about ! I took them for a run today and they liked me and I liked them. my birthday is also on Tuesday and I am very excited! I never really been excited for a birthday but this year I am! I am going to turn the big 21.. I feel like its such an old age. :S It will be fun! WEll, I am tried of writing but I will post a couple picture of what I have been doing... a picture is worth a million words anyways.. so here we go ... up on top there we go.. they are not very exciting but you can still see our pretty faces!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!!!! Your 21 today. WOW!!! Hope you have a great day. Love, MOM