Monday, February 13, 2006

Another post.. yayyyy
WEll a lot has been going on lately... maybe not the best.. some challenging things and some good also.

WEll it has been not that bad schoolwise.. not to much to do.. but enough to keep me from causing too much trouble. I have had a couple big tests which i think I did alright on. In one week exactly is my birthday.. the big 21.. i am really excited.. it should make for a good time! I had a date this weekend.. it went good.. but i dunno. I think i am doomed in that area of my life ( not really but it just seems like it ) MY little sister just got a boyfriend so I am really excited for her .. he is a really awesome guy. My computer does not work very well any more .. it sucks. It seems like everything I have is breaking which sucks because this is the time in my life when I felt like I have barely enough to get by. No money at all, no energy, no time.. but I will get through it. :) Maybe i will get stuff I need for my birthday:) WEll I gotta go, I hope you all are having a wonderful week! love you all

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Rachel, I don't have a lot of money to send you since Andrew and I are trying to save up to buy a house and everything, but I will send you a care package for your birthday. Tell me if you want anything special in it. I have a huge bag of Mary Kay samples that Siera gave me to send you, too. It's hard to be in college and have no money. I was definitely there at one point. Try to find an internship this summer... I remember that my Walgreens internship helped A LOT my senior year and that I was able to have a little (very little, but still a little!) bit of fun. Oh, I worked for Coldwater Creek my senior year too, which also helped. If the Dordt internship doesn't work out, maybe you can apply with one of the hospitals in Tacoma and live with a friend nearby or something? The possibilities are endless. Don't worry! Things will get better!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day my lovely Rachel. Cheer up!!! Things will get better. Make a list on what I can send you for your birthday besides the green stuff!! Love you much, MOM