Sunday, June 04, 2006

YEE HAA!!






This weekend I had a lot of fun! It was "sioux center Days" so they had a lot of activites around town. I got to go crusing around town in a fancy car.. my friend has a really nice trans am.. so we got to show it off with all the rest of the nice cars! Then on Sat. we went to the rodeo and watched all the cowboys! It was a lot of fun. Then we all made plans to go to des moines to see my parents in two weeks. That will be really exciting and all the girls are excited to go. Some boys might even come with but we are not sure yet. It is really fun living in Iowa, but it is also hard without a car. Some of my friends and I were thinking about buying a beat up cheap $100 car.. but I don't know how that would go over.. it might break too much! :) For now we stick to our somewhat usable bikes... :) These are just some pics of the nice car i got to ride in and others of the rodeo and whatnot during the weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha! I find it funny that a Trans Am is considered a "fancy car" in Iowa. If you want a fancy car out here in Washington, get a Beemer, a Benz, a Volkswagen or maybe even a Lexus or Acura. You're too funny. I'm glad you're having fun in Iowa though. We miss you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you too. You are our darling Rachel!!!! M

Jeffy said...

I sat in a delorian in Iowa, but I agree a Trans am is far from a fancy car.

delorian is more unique than fancy

sorry I didn't stick around for the summer, actually i'm not... haha!