Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The faces of D8








The many faces of room D8.

Jessica- She has her little scowl face when she listens to people.. sometimes a little scary!
Me- Always sitting there laughing.. or telling stupid stories... I am known as the tornado!
Pam- Always doing something funny.. like using a wooden spoon as a mic to sing! We will miss her so very much next semester:(
Marianne- She is always on the phone and pacing around the room!
Laura- she is best in bed--- sleeping the night and day away!
ERin - the most serious .. but has the funniest outbreaks randomly!


I love these girls so much. They each add so much in my life, they have taught me a lot this semester. They have taught me to love life, be content with what I am doing and who I am with, and just to have fun and laugh at my mistakes!

0 comments: