Monday, June 08, 2009

from way back... but i think i found my prefect man

May 26, 2005

Well I have a little time off of what i am working on so I will tell you story!

Today my summer job is to pressure wash the backyard bricks and side walk. SO i started off with the job and found it was really fun! So i started doing the bricks then i saw the bbq griller was dirty so i decided to pressure wash that, then I saw the propane tanks for the bbq where dirty so i was going to do them, but then i remembered something i learned in school, that maybe they would blow up, so i did not do them. Then i did the hot tub, the flower pots, the random bee that tried to sting me, I was going to do my legs because dirty was flying everwhere due to the high pressure, but then i relized that would be a terrible idea, i would hurt myself! So i decided i want to be a pressure washer person when i grow up. Forget colllege when you can pressure wash!!!



So these are my shoes after pressure washing everything, so dirty!! I was just as dirty.. all my clothes where drenched with mud!

And here is my good old pressure washer.. my new favorite machine!

well its time to go back and pressure wash! have a good day

1 comments:

Janelle said...

lol! I've never tried a pressure washer, but you've got me curious...